Adoptee Sexual Abuses - Dying While Alive Revealed
Decoding The Sexual Abuses 8th September 2020 This picture I just had to draw as an Adoptee-Artist - I had to face it .. And, the awful feelings too right across all my life. Why? WITNESS that is why. True witness for a child lost long ago because of Adoption to an infertile couple . In the end my Adoptive father's infertility became my sexual destruction His wife abused me sexually and finally that killed off senses that I could trust any other "body". Not even my own ... The Death-life I lived was strange and fully endowed with nothingness .. Erect as Iron ..Made of nothing and no feelings.....Occasionally spurting out a bit of leftover life ....That was me . That was my adoptive dad ! That became me too ! That became many men I knew too in the working classes of Birmingham of factory/iron workers with dead looks for life ..They were not adopted though - so I was more like super-iron .. Super dead-alive..Super unfeeling.. The ir...

Comments
Post a Comment